Distance of mind ~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Distance of mind ~

• Premier forum français dédié au nouveau groupe de la PS Company •

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

l tell you.Thanks!

AuteurMessage
Nusskepl
Invité

l tell you.Thanks! Empty
MessageSujet: l tell you.Thanks!   l tell you.Thanks! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 21:52

Hello. I would check and see what files you have associated with your DVD programs, Especially when creating or burning .iso files.See what program your .iso file extension is using. If it's using the Elby "Virtual Clone Drive" then it would be a good idea to change that. Mine is associated or "Opens With" Nero Burning ROM.To check:Start > My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File types.After the list populates, scroll down until you find "ISO". Click it to highlight and take a look at the details. Click "Change" to change it.You may want to try renaming any video files that exist within or have anything to do with elby.vcdmount.1. Try changing the extension to .iso and see if that works.At some point I'd be removing and reinstalling the affected programs. During the install don't just let the program take over stuff. Nero for example really like having control over all your video file types. If you choose to do a custom install you can delegate what file types it can or cannot have. It does not affect the performance of the program other than you might have to tell it to work with a particular file. A good example is Nero Showtime being associated with a video file type. If you click a file with the default association, Showtime will open. I can't stand that. I'd much rather right click and decide for myself what program I want a file to open with. At least with a custom install you can make that decision in advance. My website- featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

l tell you.Thanks!
Page 1 sur 1