Distance of mind ~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Distance of mind ~

• Premier forum français dédié au nouveau groupe de la PS Company •

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Albury-Wodonga free online dating - My body is yours

AuteurMessage
Mandurah
Invité

Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Empty
MessageSujet: Albury-Wodonga free online dating - My body is yours   Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 5:13

live chat dating - Save the lines for another girl My name is Mckayla TRICE Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Sydney1 Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Sydney2 Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Sydney3 Albury-Wodonga free online dating  - My body is yours Sydney4 Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating Geraldton dating Port Macquarie online dating Port Macquarie free online dating I need a guy who loves is family and is a great friend. Who likes to traveel trying new things and go to new places. Who have some of the same intrest but who is also his own person. Who likes to spend quality time but who isn't clingy. Just a FUN guy who will make me smile who has a good herat and APPRECIATES A GOOD WOMAN. i like doing drugs, and drinking. i want to find a quick lay and thats it. i like talking about myself and having you listen. i like swimming, running, art, music. did i say drinking? yeah. and being f'ed up. and f'ed. I am very honest and trustworthy. I don't cheat..there is no reason for it. I am a big family person. My family means a lot to me and we are close. I am fun and outgoing and looking for a guy for the long haul. Looking for guys/couples between age of 22-40 to show me a godo time.I tend to click wiht people who are open minded, very fit or muscular/broad shouldered, and willing to try things at least once. Someone who is fun, easygoing, and can talk about anything without gettiing too squeamish.I like someone who takes care of himself and enjoys experimenting in bed. Im the kinda girl you can hear from miles away. The kind that if your sad its hr job to make you happy.... The kinda of girl who messes up and says oops Im sorry I trip over everything and im such a clutz & I get so mad over the simplest things but im also the girl who holds everything in, but if you ask me whats wrong ill lie and smlie and say oh nothning : The girl who is afraid to love becaues she has already lost so much but is still open to being in love again. Well for starters I'm new to this internet dating I love doing anything outdoors and will try anything once. I enjoy listening to music all kinds rock, country, and rap. I love to laugh and I want someone that as soon as I open my eyes they make me. Anything else just ask!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Albury-Wodonga free online dating - My body is yours
Page 1 sur 1